HomieBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Melee Mafia

Go down

The Melee Mafia Empty The Melee Mafia

Post by [HOMIE] HuntMaster Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:35 pm

The streets of Boston used to be relatively quiet, and well maintained. Though the city had it's slums, the upper class inhabitants lived well, and the city was kept in beautiful shape...That is...until the war broke out. Two of Boston's larger, more serious rival Crime Syndicates, both once well-manned, well armed, and very well respected, broke into a frenzy, the war has lasted eight years between the families, and has spread to outside of Boston, all the way to New Jersey, and even a small section of New York, dragging some of the other families into it. Most of the black market merchants have stopped pedaling weapons and arms to the capos and soldiers. The Bosses have become involved, and even the ammunition stores have stopped selling or stocking, for fear of getting involved with all the police shootings. The Military has been brought in, but things aren't looking so well as most of this civil warfare becomes a melee battle...

Awright, so this is the basic gist of it. You're welcome to make a character from just about any point of view. In a situation as such, even civilians would start ganging up to either help the families, or help the military. So Here's gonna be the sheet for this thang. And as my last note, I'd like to say this is gonna stay open, since we don't have a whole shit load of members, anyways.

CS Template:

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Neutrality[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]Short Bio[/b]:

Awright...that's want I want...
[HOMIE] HuntMaster
[HOMIE] HuntMaster
#1 HOMIEs
#1 HOMIEs